Thursday, November 12, 2009

Pipecleaners can do anything


Because I've been making pipecleaner creations for so long, I've always had them on hand, and they've turned out to be pretty useful for other things as well. For example, at this moment, the door on our ferret cage is held closed by twists of pipecleaner. Within the same cage, I built an extra floor out of linoleum and wire cube sections, all held together by pipecleaner. I suppose that if I were a smoker, I could even clean my pipe with them.

My sister recently came across a picture from an family road trip, some twenty years ago. Then, as now, I was an avid reader, but we drove a long ways in the dark, making it rather difficult to keep reading. I tried to use a flashlight, but it was too awkward, so I used pipecleaners to attach the flashlight to my glasses, so I could keep reading.


Seriously. I think atoms might be held together by tiny pipecleaners. They can do anything.

No comments:

Post a Comment