Monday, November 9, 2009

Galleries of Creations

I'm trying to make sure that everything I make gets photographed before it leaves my possessions. A few items I made at MACE got away unphotographed, but I'll get the rest. I plan to start posting images of new sculptures here, and adding them to the web galleries on the side. I have a Deviant Art site, which I enjoy because it allows for easy feedback from other artists, but I'm also maintaining a Flickr archive, because I believe it runs a little smoother than the Deviant Art link below. So if you wait long enough, the links will cycle through most of my creations of recent years.

Long ago, when I was young, I used to take apart my creations and make them into other things, if I got bored of them. As a result, even though I've been making creatures for over 20 years, most of what I have is of very recent date. I count myself very lucky that my sister saved one of my very early creations- I'll have to track down a picture- and two of the items in the gallery are ten years old, but the rest are all from the last few years. Oh well.

No comments:

Post a Comment