Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Catching up on Image Backlog

It's amazing how little time is left, once you're done all your 'grownup' stuff. The only time I can really call my own is that brief interval after the kids are in bed but before Angie and I go to bed- and because we have varied interests, it's terribly difficult not to keep carving more time for ourselves out of the only thing left- sleep. So it's when we should be asleep that I'm doing my writing, my game night preparation, and so forth. I even steal a few minutes on various computer games (which I have always loved, but my upbringing has sort of conditioned me to feel embarrassed about. Thank goodness they are becoming mainstream, it makes it easier)

So we're pretty much sleep deprived all the time. Apparently this is common for members of modern society, but we do it without coffee.

Anyhow, I've got a bunch of images of things I've made that I've been sitting on for a while, and I hope to carve a few minutes out of each day to start posting them. I'm not working on any active projects now (at least, nothing pipecleaner related) but that will change.

My sister sent me an image of the first time I ever tried selling these pipecleaner creatures- I don't remember the year, but I would guess I was about nine years old. That's going up first.

1 comment: