Friday, October 30, 2009

Pipecleaner Creations is going to MACE!

MACE is a small gaming con in High Point, North Carolina. They’ve generously agreed to allow me to set up a table to sell my work.
This will be something of an experiment- will there be enough interest in my work to make the trip worthwhile? So Angie and I are packing up the kids, and we’ll be there next week. The kids can be our mascots. Thank goodness we were able to get a room- they’ll need a quiet place to decompress.
Man, I hope I’ll have time to fit some games while I’m there. There are some I’ve always wanted to try. And I hear that the folks behind Fading Suns will be there, as well as ‘The Game’s the Thing’. All my hobbies are converging on one point.
MACEhttp://www.justusproductions.com/mace.php

No comments:

Post a Comment